Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fashion Show Ad

This is probably one of my favorite works. The assignment was to create an ad for a Spring Fashion Show. I tried to make an airy and light-hearted look. I was really cautious with color usage because of the spring theme, therefore I made sure I didn't use rich or deep colors. I was tempted though... haha. My favorite part of this work would be the leaves and the color variation I made for the word "Color." I used a drop shadows for the flowers for a more 3D look. I used "command + J" to make the swirls. The vector image of the man was given with a list of other options by our instructor. To make the leaves look like they're moving with the wind I used the symbol scatter tool and I played around with the other symbol option to make them vary in size, shape, and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment